Monday, August 7, 2017

New Core Program Format and a New Location!


“A friend just texted me to let me know of an assault that happened last night. Part of me can’t believe it’s the exact same scenario that we practiced yesterday. Part of me wishes he had chosen me because I have learned the tools to respond. This story really hits home about why I needed to take this training. Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for IMPACT.”



We are continually trying to make our programs more accessible so that any woman who wants effective self-defense tools can gain access. We are expanding our locations and our course formats and continuing to offer a sliding scale and payment plans to make it possible for any woman to take the Core Program, regardless of her financial circumstances.

New format: Four Friday evenings right after work and you'll still have the weekend!
October 27, November 3, 10, & 17

New Location: North Center
September 9, 10, 16 & 17, 2017
North Park Elementary
2017 W. Montrose
Chicago, IL 60618

Sliding Scale and Payment Plans
We have a sliding scale and payment plan options to ensure that our programs are accessible regardless of your finances.

If you have any questions or concerns, please  contact
Tara, Registration Coordinator
info@impactchicago.org
312.971.7119

No comments:

Post a Comment