Monday, November 2, 2015

Seventeen Years Ago, I Took a Self-Defense Course

Jill Cermele writes about the ways that taking IMPACT with Prepare of New York has affected her life.
"I’ve used what I learned in self-defense every day for the last 17 years.  Because self-defense training changed my life.  It taught me that I am worth fighting for, and that I can be the person in that fight.  It taught me that I can stand up for myself and for others because I know what to do if a situation turns threatening or violent.  Because I can fight, I don’t necessarily have to."
For more of her journey and its influence on her research and teaching about self-defense, check out her blog on See Jane Fight Back 
http://seejanefightback.com/2015/10/30/seventeen-years-ago-i-took-a-self-defense-course/




No comments:

Post a Comment